- Folds flat for shipping and storage.
- Constructed of long-lasting fiberglass: provides year after year of service.
- In the cage configuration, fully encloses plant, and can be installed around an already growing plant without damage to delicate plants such as tomatoes.
- In the trellis configuration, can support several plants, such as pole beans.
- Units can be linked together to form larger cages or trellises.
- Can be used in cold climates as a frame for fabrics such as burlap to provide protection for wind-sensitive plantings such as rhododendrons.